September 29, 2011

Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years

I'm not in the very best mood right now, my camera seems to be broken, it isn't able to read the memory card and .. other shit. But I feel like I need to do something, soon a show I want to watch will be on tv but before that I'll write this, can't be without doing nothing.


So, day two. Where I'd like to be in 10 years. Hmm.. I'll be .. 26 in 10 years? my god that's a long time.. Uh. I have no idea, hopefully, I'll be out of here, hopefully I'll have an own apartment somewhere in a bigger city.. Maybe Tampere.. And I think I'd like to have started working by then too haha. I wish, I'll be really good at drawing. And that I have myself solved out. I want to be a good person, and I want to enjoy life. I also want to do what i really like doing, whatever that is then, but I hope it's art. And, it'd be really nice if I had started having hobbies, learned to play piano, taken singing lessosn by then or something. .. 10 years.. that's.. a very long time. Rewinding it doesn't feel like a long time but.. looking into the future, it seems to be such a long time.. .. I'm gonna stop thinking about it right now or I'll get really anxious.

I'll go.. do something else now. I feel liek writing in my diary but I'm too damn lazy. Fuck this.

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment