September 23, 2011

RAIN

Damn I hate this rain, coming down every single day :'c
Haha was taking a pretty pic for the blog with my cam, managed to take 174 pics in just a few minutes.. fuckk. XD Gonna try to choose one..

Muahaha, I don't need to go to school until 12 o'clock, cause I'm so good at English so.. I can skip English class! Okay well not actually, 4 of the people in my English class, including me, were so good at English that our teacher decided we could skip class and write an essay about our favorite artist instead! I thought about writing about Nana, but.. I'll have to see, sent her a note this morning, she hasn't been very active on devianart lately so I dunno if she'll even notice it :'D

Uuuuuh should gather my stuff, will leave to Valters right after school so chieee. Umm. AND shiitt should go out with my dog, ffu. Oh well, i'll finish this real quick and then be on my way!

Okay so I have no idea how many of you have ever tried to take a picture of that god forsaken rain, but I'm tellin you. IT'S REALLY HARD to get a good picture of it, unless you have some fucking awesome camera stuff I suppose. And right when I was figuring out something that I might've gotten better pics with, my camera dies. fffuuu. Oh well! There'll be more rain. Lotsa lotsa more rain..

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment