October 1, 2011

Day 04 - Your views on religion

Today, we went to Kokkola to buy some fabrics for a Kigurumi I'm making (and also to shop a bit, ahahaha.) Besides the fabric I bought a pair of shorts THAT FITTED PERFECTLY. Hurrr. Anndd leopard tights, lovely~ Uuuh AND YEAH, my mom bought me 2 pairs of shoes, both so huururrrrururur nice I could.. something for them. :'D But anyway it was nice. Vallu bought uh.. gloves, a furry head thing annnd rings nomnom. & an invertable cross. So it's been quite a nice day. AND OH YEAH, my camera is fixed~ Apparently, the memory card was broken, and the cashier dude was like THE FOOOK cause like apparently memory cards like.. never break? So yeah, but I got a new one so that's goood.
Soooo today's topic thing, my view on religion. Uuh. I think religions are quite unnecessary and like.. they often just fuck things up, haha. But I suppose it's understandable that people want to have something to believe in, that there is some higher might taking care of them etc etc. What if we'd all just believe in ourselves without needing to have some stupid religions? I mean, be our own god, be our own high and might. Oh and the bibel is annoying bullshit btw. Just saying. Somehow it's quite interesting how religions have become such a big... thing, haha. And that they've existed for so long. Me myself, I'm not really a very religious person, I don't really believe there's a God, maybe, maybe, sometimes, something higher and mightier than us, sometimes, but it's more like just the.. universe. .. I think Vallu fell asleep, baww ♥ Oh well, back to the topic,  so yeah, I think it's stupid that religions are so old fashion, mostly, and so.. stupid in all ways ahaha I dunno. I don't believe there's God, I believe there's a universe and I have nothing else to say, I'm just starting to write random shit nao so I'll stop.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment