October 4, 2011

Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself

Aahh listening to The Dresden Dolls again, hahaha.
Today I was painting on my dear friend Marias hand in school, cause.. We are lazy shits and we don't feel like doing what we're supposed to do.. .w.'' So, here's pics. Taken by this person [link]
... 30 interesting facts about me. Okay well, I don't knwo if any of these will be interesting but I'll just list stuff I can come up with about myself.. c:

1. I have seen all the Harry Potter movies but I have never read all the books.

2. I like most people, and most of my friends are people that stay as my friends cause, I don't make friends with dicks ahaha. okay happened once.
3. I like.. Puzzles?
4. I have.. heterochromia in one of my eyes
5. I'm not happy with my ass or my legs, but I have no idea how 'huge' they actually are cause I have never gotten an like.. opinion, like.. serious opinion.
6. My hair has once been partly colored blue.. 
7. I can speak Swedish, Finnish and English, and I know Finnish and English the best..
8. .. Even if I live in an area in Finland where there's almost only swedish speaking people :'D
9. Drinks I absolutely hate include coffee drinks and tea, I also think Jaffa is quite disguisting
10. .. I love chocolate. And icecream, I probably eat it more during winter than summer haha
11. And speaking of winter, I HATE WINTER. Period.
12. And I love summer. Simply cause it's warm, light, and you don't need to wear 100 layers of clothes and still freeze your butt off.
13. I'm afraid of puking
14. I have a phobia for fire
15. I don't like fire crackers
16. Thunder scares me
17. Spiders are disgusting, so are other small bugs and shit too. Also flies when there's really many of them.
18. I'm not religious
19. Trying to come up with 30 facts about myself is... horribly hard.
20. I just recently dared reblogging something on tumblr
21. I have a manga collection which consists of over 300 mangas, and I buy new mangas every month!
22. I love horror, even if I'm really easily frightened
23. I love Vallu ♥
24. th December, it's Christmas!
25. ... It wasn't a fact about me was it?
26. I can't stand the smell of tobacco 
27. I love animals, even fi I'm allergic to most of them
28. I'm allergic to like.. everything.
29. Besides drawing I love singing, dancing, baking, sewing and writing! I also love reading.
30. I wish to take piano and singing lessons.


AHAHA gooodd that was horrible. never again. Oh well, hope you like the list, I probably missed some number but hey whatever :'D
- Niko

1 comment: