October 10, 2011

Day 11 - Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

Uh, okay? That sounds simple and lame, but okay, I'll do it. Cause I'm an lazy ass and today I don't really feel like writing, I just have to write cause I got so stressed when I got the text from my teacher reminding me about that essay that should be done.. today. actually last week already but fuck that. I can't write for shit. And then, ofc, all shit came down on me. I have this essay, 2 pages I think, about my favorite artist that's supposed to be done on friday, I have a kigurumi that I need to work on too, I have school, luckily tho we have 1 week of vacation coming up, otherwise I would've had to finish a essay about Depression til monday too but phew. But yeah, I said the Kigu'd be done in 2-3 weeks, and I started my second week today and next week, I'll probably spent most time at Vallus so.. HURRY HURRY HURRY! but yeah, as we know I'm fucking good at getting stuff done stressing (cause I haven't done what I should've done muahahaha)
Okay I'll shut it for now and do the today thing.

1. Blur - You're so Great

2. Skrillex - Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites - Noisia Remix
3. Blur - Trouble in the Message Centre
4. Blur - Chemical World/Intermission
5.Owl City - Rainbow Veins

6. Ane Brun - Changing of The Seasons
7.Yoko Kanno - Escape
8. Ane Brun - One More Time
9. Blur - Bank Holiday
10. Owl City - Fuzzy Blue Lights

Dooonnneee.
Ahaha just gotta mention... ;
I want to break all the lolita rules, and call me a true lolita and have a fancy lolita blog and make fancy videos and get a bunch of loli haters ahaha. No seriously, it'd be so fun cause.. I'd be such a troll :''D if you watch a bit further in on the vid she starts talking about how you shouldn't call yourself a.. whatever you're trying to be like, unless you have studied the fashion and know the rules and how shit works and this is probably why I don't dare to be.. 'something' cause I'm so afraid of getting brutally dissed FOR TRYING and maybe not doing the fucking best. That's why I just dress like shit even if I'd like to be so much more but fuck that cause I doubt there's a single fashion thingy that doesn't have all those n00b haters, Lolita seems to be quite peaceful, but I think even they have the n00b haters. Oh ahaha fun fact, apparently "n00b" is a real word..? the auto correct ain't complainin fo shit! :'D Okay but yeah. Fuck fashions, I do what I want!
And now I have to get back to work.. but first, POPCORN!

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment