October 26, 2011

Day 18 - Your beliefs.

Whhaaat. Feels like I've already written about something like that? Oh, it was my views on religion. Uh, almost same thing but hey, I'll just quickly explain this, mmkaay.
Okay so my beliefs uh. I don't believe in Jesus or God or the Bible shit or any other made up God creature that we humans have created. I believe in the universe, I might believe in destiny, a bit, I believe in coincidence and luck and I somewhat believe that we all have some kind of life plan and a place in life, ahaha. Or well, I think that way to depress myself even more. But yeah, I believe that there is some kind of a higher might and well ocf, we humans are such tiny creatures when thinking how big everything is so yeah, I believe in the universe, I believe in thoughts.

Hng, today we finally finished that short film we've been working real hard on for 3 days now, it's about 5½min long and.. I wont be showing it ahaha. It'll be shown in school, then forgotten and rotten away. But yeah, it became much better than expected and I'm reeeally happy with it. So yeah, today I've lived on energy drinks and sugar, wuhuu.

Uh, I don't have much more to say. I'll just... Continue feeling like this and and. try to do something.
Small update, I know. Hng.

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment