October 11, 2011

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.

Duh fuck? like.. list my day?? Idk, I'll do that cause shit do I care what that actually means buhihihih.

7:20 I got up, ate, drew, got done for school and left for school
9:00 School started, we didn't do much. Just showed our stories to the others and then we got to know that we're gonna make a movie and uh.. yeaah.
11:00 Lunch nomnom
12:00 We were back in school and I did some work for Lillemooo
12:30-13:00 Chillin with Vallu in school, she had some CV stuff that she needed to do so I chilled with my head in her lap.. hnyaa ♥
13:15 get home, eat shit loads, regret everything... BUT I COULDN'T RESIST! It was so delish ;__;
~14:00 Opened my comp and .. checked all the things I had to checkk.. then I fell asleep.
15:10 wake up, feel like shit cause you're so tired, but go sew anyway
16:50 Stop sewing cause you've had enough. I just screwed shit up and got annoyed even tho I did finish the thing I screwed up but man, that was painful cause like I instantly was like HHNGG wanna stab myself, or eat, or just lay somewhere but neither of them was a good option so I just kept going keeping all my rage inside of meehh.
17:00 Go play Nitrome games after Tumblr

17:10 write this shit.

Aahahaha and I haven't got further on this day.. Should start writing that essay about capsule.. BOORRIING.
It's annoying how I like, whenever I feel like shit, everythign else i have ever felt shit about or regretted starts attacking me with shit, and it can be like super ridiculous things from like.. longlonglong ago, and then I feel like hurting myself, or eating or just angsting somewhere but I wont feel better if I do any of them, in fact I'll just feel more shitty so.. yeah. UNBREAKABLE EVIL CIRCLE! It's horrible. Wish I knew how to deal with my shit.
.. uuuuh. I don't have much more to say.. That's about it..
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment