October 13, 2011

Day 13 - Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.

Hhhaaaaii I'm back. I was wokring all day yesterday so buhahahaha. Today i should finish my english essay but shit it's not working :'c I hate writing essays. I hate writing. Used to like it but I just hate everything these days. hng.
Okay but uh uh, prolly just quick update today too, hhhnnn sorryy ;__; I'm just so.. f up rite nao, can't concentrate, can't do shit. I don't get to sleep enough.
Umm, I'd like to visit Japan, maybe Korea, England, Canada, USA uuuhh... Thailand, Australia... yyyeaah. Oh all the places I'd like to go to. Places I'd like to move too.. uh. Well I have never really imagined moving outside Finland cause I'm a wuzz, and uh.. But I could imagine living in Tampere or Maybe hesa, somewhere bigger than this.. a small cute apartment.. öwö Buuut yyyeah. Okay this would be a ridiculously short post if I left it like this.. Oh I know, I can tell you about the shortfilm thing we're working on in school!
Um so, we have like a week on us to film an edit a short movie, and my group (me, Maria & Naomi) will be filming a story about a boy named Jonas who gets dissed in school and starts feeling like shit and then he meets this one other guy and they fall in love and it's amazing. Uh.

Okay but uh. I'll go and try to get my essay done now and and.. try not to feel like shit.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment